Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Kebabs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Kebabs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about bettering your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some benefit to this. From time to time, though, the last thing you need is to have to prepare meals from scratch. Sometimes you just would like to hit the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be tormented by shame about slipping on your diet. You can do this because most of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to eat healthfully when you visit the drive through.
Aim toward the side dishes. It wasn’t too long ago that French Fries were your only side dish choice at a restaurant. Now most of the fast food menus have been widened considerably. Now lots of them offer you salads. Chili can be another selection. You can get baked potatoes. You can pick fruit. There are a lot of options that don’t include eating something deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” try to build a meal out of side dishes. You’ll maintain your calorie and fatty food count lower and escape commitment.
Basic logic states that the proper way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make great choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. At times what you require most is just to have another person do the cooking. When you want wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy kebabs recipe. You can have easy kebabs using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Kebabs:
- You need 250 g minced meat
- Provide 2 large onions
- You need 2 tbsp cooking oil
- Use 1 bunch Dhania, 2 cloves garlic
- Provide 2 eggs
- Prepare 4 tbsp chapati flour
- Use Curry powder/ spices of your choice
- Get to taste Salt
Steps to make Easy Kebabs:
- Chop the onions and fry them together with curry powder until the onions are cooked.
- When the oniond arebreafy put in crushed garlic and stir for 10 seconds then set aside and let them cool completely.
- After they have cooled add in all the other ingredients except the eggs and flour and give them a good mix. Ensure the onions are cool so the meat doesn't start cooking.
- Shape them into your desired shapes and sizes. Don't mske them too thick or the meat won't cook inside. Don't mind that hand he was participating in the shaping up like he does to plasticine in baby class.
- Roll the in flour.
- At this point put cooking oil in a pan and put it on low heat. Beat the eggs in a plate and roll the kebabs in (still on low heat) and fry until golden Brown.
- Serve with hot or cold drink. If you want a fluffy cover, roll it in the egg mix again and fry again.
If you find this Easy Kebabs recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.