Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Green Curry with Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Curry with Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Fantastic For Your Health.
On TV as well as in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? This is something that many men and women live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This idea is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In the following paragraphs we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
According to another study, apples may also have good results on your brain. This study showed that the ingredients in apples have the capacity to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating as we age. And naturally thanks to this element in apples, they’re able to essentially reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
I hope I have revealed some information that defined why apples are so healthy for you. The advantages we covered are just a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. If you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples the next time you go to the store. It can really help your overall health for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry with chicken recipe. To make thai green curry with chicken you only need 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Green Curry with Chicken:
- Get 350 g Chicken Meat (boneless, skinless, cut into pieces)
- Use Green Curry Paste (processed in a blender);
- Get 50 g Shallots
- Get 20 g Garlic
- Prepare 10 g Turmeric
- Take 20 g Galangal
- Get 40 g Lemongrass
- You need 50 g Green Chillies
- Provide 20 g Bird's Eye Chilli (also called Thai Chilli)
- Prepare 20 g Thai Basil (or just Basil)
- Use 2 tsp Coriander Powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- Prepare 1 tsp White Pepper
- Provide 25 g Fermented Shrimp Paste
- Take For Cooking;
- Provide 3 Tbsp Cooking Oil
- Prepare 1 cup Coconut Milk
- You need 1 cup Chicken Stock
- Provide 2 Tbsp Lime Juice
- Use 2 tsp Sugar
- You need 1/2 tsp Fish Sauce
Steps to make Thai Green Curry with Chicken:
- COOK THE PASTE; Heat 3 Tbsp of cooking oil until hot and fry the green curry paste until the oil separates.
- COOK THE CHICKEN; add the chicken and fry the chicken for 2 minutes each side (total 4 mins).
- ADD THE REST; next add the coconut milk, stock, lime juice, sugar, fish sauce and mix well. Simmer and reduce the liquid until your desired consistency. Remember to stir every 4-5 mins to avoid the coconut milk from curdling. It's already seasoned but if you have to you can add salt a to your taste. Serve with rice.
If you find this Thai Green Curry with Chicken recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.