Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed brinjal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed brinjal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Massive Benefits To Improve Your Health.
Everybody has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this really a true statement. You may know men and women that live by this and also request that their children live by this rule as well. This particular thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and men and women follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. You will be delighted to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to tell you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
You have always been told to make sure that you are eating your fruits and vegetables so you get your vitamins, but apples have been at the top of the list. The very first thing you should understand is that apples have more vitamins and minerals when compared with some other fruits.. A few of the major minerals that you will discover in apples are potassium, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, iron, sodium, copper and zinc, along with other trace minerals. And you will also discover vitamins in your apples such as, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and other trace vitamins.
I am hoping I have revealed some good information that revealed why apples are so healthy for you. In this post we just dealt with some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. Should you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples the very next time you go to the store. You will find that your overall health can tremendously be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed brinjal recipe. To cook stuffed brinjal you only need 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed brinjal:
- You need 6 Brinjal / small
- You need 1 Tsp salt
- Use as required Water for soaking
- Take For Curry
- Provide 1 tsp chana dal
- Prepare 1 tsp urad dal
- Prepare 3 tsp sesame seeds
- Provide 3 tsp red chilli powder
- Provide 2 tsp sambar powder
- Get 1 cup grated coconut
- Take 1 tsp jaggery
- Use 2 tsp tamarind pulp
- Prepare 2 tsp oil
- Prepare as required Chopped coriander leaves
- Use 1 tsp turmeric powder
Instructions to make Stuffed brinjal:
- Firstly, cut the brinjals in x-shape
- Soak in water along with 1 tsp salt to avoid discolouring for 10 minutes.
- Add 1 tsp urad dal, 1 tsp chana dal, 3 tsp sesame seeds roast on low flame until spices turn aromatic.
- Further, add 1/2 tsp oil, onion, freshly grated coconut roast slightly.
- Cool completely add 2 tsp of water, tamrind pulp, jaggery, raosted chana, urad dal, sesame seeds, Red chili powder, sambar powder and transfer to blender. blend to a thick paste adding ¼ cup water.
- Now stuff in the prepared masala paste to all the brinjals and keep aside.
- In a large kadai heat 3 tbsp oil and splutter 1 tsp mustard,add in stuffed brinjal and saute gently.
- Add in the leftover masala paste and saute well. Add 1cup of water mix well adjusting the consistency.
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes stirring in between.
- After completely cooked, the masala will ooze out the oil.
- Finally, enjoy stuffed brinjal curry with idli and dosa
If you find this Stuffed brinjal recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.