Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Nachos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Nachos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Massive Benefits To Improve Your Health.
More than likely you’ve heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is actually important? Many people have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. This idea is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. In the following paragraphs we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
Cornell University performed a study on the result apples have on your brain. While performing their study they found that, quercetin, which is found in apples helps maintain healthier brain cells. Meaning that by eating apples you are able to minimize the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
I really hope I have revealed some good information that revealed why apples are so healthy for you. Something you should realize is that we only covered a handful of the benefits of eating apples. Should you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples the next time you go to the grocery store. You will notice that your overall health may tremendously be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked nachos recipe. You can have baked nachos using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Nachos:
- Take 1 lb ground beef
- Prepare 1 packages taco seasoning
- Use 3/4 cup water
- Provide 1 medium chopped tomato
- Take 1 small can sliced olives (drained)
- Get 1 medium chopped onion
- Use 2 jalepenos sliced
- You need 1 can black beans (rinsed)
- Get 1 bag tortillas chips
- Take 2 cup shredded colby jack
Instructions to make Baked Nachos:
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with foil
- Brown ground beef until no longer pink
- Add all other ingredients besides the cheese and simmer until sauce thickens (about five minutes)
- Build your nachos. Start with a layer of chips then cheese then beef mix then more cheese. Repeat once.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes
- Top with salsa and sour cream and enjoy :)
If you find this Baked Nachos recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.