Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Beef Lasagne recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Lasagne recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Lasagne recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Just about every article you read about restoring your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually very good information. Occasionally, though, the last thing you need is to have to make an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes you just want to hit the drive through along the way home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be suffering from shame about slipping on your diet. This may be possible because lots of the popular fast food destinations are attempting to make their menus healthy now. Here is how one can find healthy food at the drive through.
Concentrate on the sides. Not so long ago, the sole side dish item available at a fast food restaurant was French fries. Now many of the fast food choices have been widened quite a bit. Now lots of them offer salads. Chili is a different selection. You can get baked potatoes. You could get fruit. There are many healthful options that do not include putting something deep fried into your body. When deciding on your supper from the drive through, select a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. You’ll maintain your calorie and fatty food count lower and stay away from time and effort.
Logic states that that one of the best ways to stay balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While, in most cases, this is a good strategy, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Every now and then, allowing someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about visiting the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef lasagne recipe. You can have beef lasagne using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Lasagne:
- Get 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Take 1 Onion, Finely diced
- Take 2 Cloves Garlic, Crushed
- Take 500 Grams (gm) Beef Mince, lean
- Get 400 Grams (gm) Canned chopped tomatoes
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
- Prepare 200 Grams (gm) Lasagne Sheets
- Prepare 500 Milliliter (ml) PUCK Bechamel Sauce with Cheese
- Provide 1/2 Cup PUCK Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Instructions to make Beef Lasagne:
- Heat oil in a large frying pan. Add onion and garlic and cook for 5 minutes, until softened, then add mince and brown well. Pour in the tomatoes and sprinkle over the dried oregano. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 10 -15 minutes, until thickened. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Preheat oven to 180 C. Grease a medium oven proof baking dish. Line base with ¼ of the lasagna sheets, trimming to fit if necessary. Spoon 1/3 or the mince mixture over the lasagna, cover with a generous layer of béchamel sauce.
- Repeat the layering twice. Cover béchamel with a layer of lasagna sheets, and spread over the remaining béchamel. Sprinkle over the cheese and bake for 30-40 minutes, until the pasta is tender and cheese is golden brown. Cover with foil if necessary during baking, to prevent cheese from burning.
If you find this Beef Lasagne recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.