Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about bettering your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some worth to this. But sometimes the last thing you want to do is prepare a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes almost all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be plagued by guilt about slipping on your diet. You are capable of doing this because most of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Pick out a drive through at a restaurant that is known for catering to people with healthier palates. For example, Arby’s won’t serve hamburgers. As an alternative you can select from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and various healthier items. Wendy’s, of course, is known for its square burgers, nevertheless the menu there has a bundle of healthy choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Most fast food restaurants usually do not stoop to the unhealthy lows seen at McDonalds.
Standard logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose weight is to by pass the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make great choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Once in a while, letting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. If you ultimately choose healthy things, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. To make palak paneer you need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Palak paneer:
- Take spinach leaves blanched n pureed
- Take paneer
- Prepare oil 1 tbsp butter
- Use green chillies
- Get medium onions pureed
- You need salt
- Take red chilli powder
- Prepare turmeric powder
- Provide Coriander powder1 tsp cumin seeds
- Get ginger garlic paste
- Get For garnish
- Prepare grated paneer
- Prepare spinach thinly sliced
- Provide Coriander leaves
Steps to make Palak paneer:
- First of all, wash n blanch the spinach leaves in hot water for 7 to 10 minutes. Then transfer immediately to cold water. Then make puree of the spinach leaves.
- Meanwhile, slice the spinach leaves finely. Grate some paneer too.
- Heat oil n deep fry paneer pieces n dip them into cold water immediately.
- Make paste of onion n green chillies together. Heat a vessel n add oil n butter. Then add cumin seeds. When they crackle, add onion n chilli puree.
- Let the onion puree cook well n add ginger garlic paste and saute well. Now add paneer puree. Cover n cook for 5 minutes. Add spinach leaves puree to it n cover n cook
- Uncover it n add powdered masalas n a add water to adhust the consistency.
- Add paneer pieces n mix well with yhe gravy. Top it up with grated paneer, sliced spinach leaves and Coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with chappati or kulcha.
If you find this Palak paneer recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.