Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Paneer Butter Masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer Butter Masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are A Few Simple Explanations Why Eating Apples Is Good.
On TV plus in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? You might know people that live by this and also demand that their children live by this principle as well. This concept is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be discussing that with you here.
At this point we are going to show you the actual reason why these minerals and vitamins are crucial to good health. Well to start with there have been many studies done that report that eating apples can reduce the chance of various cancers. A number of the cancers that apples may help avoid are breast, liver, lung and colon cancers. Just that one element should really be adequate reason for every person to start eating apples.
I am hoping I have revealed some information that revealed why apples are so healthy for you. In the following paragraphs we just dealt with several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. All the benefits would take us to much time to include in this post, but the information is out there. When you go shopping again, be sure to buy some apples, their in the produce section. It can really help your overall health for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer butter masala recipe. To cook paneer butter masala you need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Paneer Butter Masala:
- Use tomatoes
- Provide onions
- Prepare Ginger
- You need Garlic
- Get Red Chilli(Eri ilaathathu)
- Take Butter
- Provide Paneer
- Get curry leaves
- Provide Elaichi (Cardamon)
- Provide Gramboo
- Get Saunf
- Use Cream
- Take Turmeric powder
- Use Coriander powder
- Prepare Coriander
Steps to make Paneer Butter Masala:
- Cut the tomato, onion and ginger, garlic into medium slices.
- Preparing the mix- Add oil(3 tbsp) in pan and add ginger and garlic. After some time add red chilli and mix for some time. Then add onions pieces cut in step 1. Add oil if needed. Wait for onions to get soft.
- Move the above items in step 2 to a side. Add jeerga, karuva patta, elaichi (2nos), gramboo and fry it. Mix all the items once and then add tomato slices. Cover the lid and let it cook.
- In the meantime, cut paneer slices and get ready with the mixer!! Add all ingredients prepared in step 4 in mixer and add little water and mix it to get a paste-like form.
- Final preparation. Add butter and saute with few onion pieces into pan and then add the paste mixture. Keep stirring and close the lid. Cook until oil appears on the top surface.
- Add turmeric powder and coriander powder and mix well. Add little cream and mix. Next, add water in quantity needed then add tomato sauce (2 tbsp) for sweetness. Close the lid and cook for few mins.
- Before Adding paneer pieces, check salt and spice. Add Garam masala if needed! once the taste is fine. Add paneer pieces and cook for 5 mins with close lid. Stir in between. (Tip: to balance taste, add little sugar 1/2 Tsp). It's ready to serve.
If you find this Paneer Butter Masala recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.