Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Easy, Delicious & Spicy Mince and Vegetable Curry in a Frying Pan recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy, Delicious & Spicy Mince and Vegetable Curry in a Frying Pan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy, Delicious & Spicy Mince and Vegetable Curry in a Frying Pan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Massive Advantages For Your Health.
On TV and in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? This is a thing that many people live by and they also ensure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be discussing that with you here.
While everyone understands that eating plenty of fruits and vegetables is a great way to ensure your body gets all the nutrition it needs, how come apples pushed so much? You will find that the vitamins and minerals that you will find in apples can be extremely beneficial for your health.. With regards to the particular minerals that tend to be in apples you will find, potassium, calcium and zinc just to mention a few. And you’ll even come across vitamins in your apples such as, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and some other trace vitamins.
And now you recognize why people tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. In this article we just dealt with several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. All of the benefits would take us to much time to include in this write-up, nevertheless the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples when you go to the grocery store. You will notice that your overall health may significantly be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy, delicious & spicy mince and vegetable curry in a frying pan recipe. To make easy, delicious & spicy mince and vegetable curry in a frying pan you need 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy, Delicious & Spicy Mince and Vegetable Curry in a Frying Pan:
- You need 300 grams Mixed beef and pork mince
- Use 1 Onion
- Provide 1 Carrot
- Use 1 Zucchini (eggplant is also OK)
- Provide 1 clove Garlic
- Use 1 small piece Ginger
- You need 1 tbsp Red wine (sake is also OK)
- Prepare 1 Salt
- Take 1 Pepper
- Use 1 to 11/2 tablespoons Curry powder (powdered)
- Take 2 tbsp Flour
- Take 2 tsp Chinese chicken soup powder
- Use 200 ml Water
- You need 2 tbsp ★ Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce
- Get 2 tbsp ★ Ketchup
- Provide 1 tbsp ★ Oyster sauce
- Take 3 tbsp Milk
- Get 1 ★Bay leaves (optional)
Steps to make Easy, Delicious & Spicy Mince and Vegetable Curry in a Frying Pan:
- Chop the onion, carrot, garlic and ginger finely.
- Cut the zucchini (or eggplant) into 1 cm quarter rounds.
- Combine the ★.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the garlic and ginger. After the aroma is released, add onion, carrot and zucchini (or eggplant) and fry.
- After the onion is softened, add the mince, break up lumps and stir. Add red wine, salt and pepper.
- Add curry powder and flour to Step 5 and stir. Add Chinese chicken stock powder, water and bay leaf.
- Stir in the ★ ingredients into Step 6 and add the milk after bringing to a boil. Stir, taste and adjust the flavour if necessary. Reduce the cooking liquid until it has almost gone. Stir occasionally.
- It's ready to serve.
If you find this Easy, Delicious & Spicy Mince and Vegetable Curry in a Frying Pan recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.