Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Beef and Potato Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Beef and Potato Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Simple Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
On TV as well as in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? Many people have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. You will even find that people in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they don’t even know why. You will be delighted to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to tell you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
In accordance with another study, apples may also have great results on your brain. While carrying out their study they learned that, quercetin, which is found in apples assists in maintaining healthier brain cells. Meaning that by eating apples it is possible to reduce the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. The huge benefits we covered are only a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. It is possible to locate many more benefits with regard to your health in relation to apples. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to buy quite a few apples, their in the produce isle. It can really help your overall health for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy beef and potato bake recipe. To cook creamy beef and potato bake you only need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Beef and Potato Bake:
- You need 5-6 potatoes peeled and thinly sliced
- You need 1/4 cup butter (4 Tbsp), divided
- Take 2 Tbsp olive oil
- You need 2 zucchini, sliced
- Get 1/2 tsp salt
- Take 1/2 tsp pepper
- You need 1 small onion, finely chopped
- Use 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Prepare 1 pound lean ground beef
- Use 1/2 cup prepared tomato pasta sauce
- Take 2 cups milk, divided
- Provide 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- Provide 1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
Instructions to make Creamy Beef and Potato Bake:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In skillet, melt 2 Tbsp butter and oil. Add potatoes and cook over medium low heat for 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Add zucchini, salt and pepper. Cook until zucchini is tender.
- Spoon vegetable mixture into 13 x 9 inch baking dish and set aside.
- In skillet, cook ground beef, onion and Italian seasoning together until ground beef loses its pink colour. Drain any excess fat from ground beef. Stir in tomato sauce and 1/2 cup of the milk.
- Spoon meat mixture over the vegetable layer in the baking dish.
- Melt remaining butter, stir in flour and cook for 1 minute. Gradually whisk in remaining milk. Cook and stir till sauce comes to a boil and thickens. Reduce heat and stir in cheese till melted. Pour sauce over meat layer.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve and enjoy!
If you find this Creamy Beef and Potato Bake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.