Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Potato boat loaded with paneer bhurji in green peas gravy recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato boat loaded with paneer bhurji in green peas gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato boat loaded with paneer bhurji in green peas gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to do all of their own cooking. This is certainly good guidance. Now and then, though, you totally do not need to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just wish to go to the drive through along the way home and call it a day. There is zero reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is possible because an abundance of the popular fast food destinations are trying to make their menus healthier now. Here is the way to eat healthy and balanced when you hit the drive through.
Aim for the side dishes. It wasn’t that long ago that French Fries were your sole side dish selection at a restaurant. Today the majority of the most popular fast food franchises have amplified their choices. Now lots of them offer salads. You can get chili. You can also purchase a baked potato. Fruit is normally available. There are a lot of possibilities that don’t involve eating anything deep fried. When you buy your supper through a drive through window, opt for side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. You’ll maintain your calorie and fatty food count low and save yourself commitment.
Common logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and shed pounds is to skip the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make beneficial choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Once in a while, letting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. If you decide on healthy things, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato boat loaded with paneer bhurji in green peas gravy recipe. To make potato boat loaded with paneer bhurji in green peas gravy you only need 20 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato boat loaded with paneer bhurji in green peas gravy:
- Get big size potato for boat
- Take normal potato for fries
- Take Paneer
- Use safal matar
- Get Tomato (big size)
- Use big size onion
- Use Ginger
- You need oil
- You need Khoya for garnish
- Get black and white salt
- Get red chilli powder
- You need sarso dana
- Take curry leaves
- Use turmuric powder
- Use coriander powder
- Prepare garam masala
- Get black pepper
- Use chat masala
- Provide kasoori methi
- Use lemon juice
Steps to make Potato boat loaded with paneer bhurji in green peas gravy:
- Firstly take pan and pour some oil in it. put jeera in it and add the finely chopped onion and fry it to 5' minute…then add finely chopped tomato and green chilli..and then add all the spices above mentioned.
- At last add crush paneer and fry for 5-10 minute…paneer bhurji is ready…
- Take safal matar and grind it 5 minutes to make fine paste..
- Take kadai and put some oil in it and add sarso dana and curry patta..
- Then add ONION And GINGER PURE And FRY FOR 5-10 MINUTE It's COMES BROWN THEN ADD TOMATO PURE IN IT…
- Comes fine masala then add all the spices in this bhuna masala..
- Add the matar pure in it.add some water..after 15-20 min on low flame then off the gas..
- Take 2 big long size potato..and cut into two pieces. and empty the middle part of it..like a boat shape
- Heat the oil in deep pan and deep fry the potatoes.and keep it saprately…
- Take some part of green peas gravy in a serving plate and garnish with some khoya..
- And keep fried potato boats on it and fill with paneer bhurji. and spread some kasturi methi and chat masala on it.at last some lemon juice drops spread on it..
- Ready to serve my potato boat loaded with paneer bhurji in green peas gravy…
If you find this Potato boat loaded with paneer bhurji in green peas gravy recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.